80mm Sheave high load plain bearing block, suitable for wire or core Dyneema/spectra rope. Designed to take rigging loads so is suitable for cascade systems on backstays and kickers etc.
HIGH LOAD PBB
These blocks are optimised for wires or Dyneema/Spectra core.
- Stainless steel, electro polished cheeks, anodised aluminium sheave and polymer plain bearing bushing.
- Outer side plates to increase breaking load – but still optimising the weight.
- The sheave is V-shaped for wires.
- Light holes to reduce weight.
- Two polyamide washers on pin/bushing to reduce play between wire terminal and cheeks.
- Designed for wire applications subject to rig loads, e.g. backstays.
Weight: 479.00 g
Safe working Load: 2750 kg
Breaking Load: 5500 kg
Max line size: 8 mm
Pin diam: mm
Shackle diam: mm
Block type: single